* September 26 and 28 – Free TRY OUT Canskate sessions
* October 2- CanPower Level 1 and 2 Session #1 begins
* October 3 - CanPower Level 3 and up Session #1 begins
* October 3 and 5 - CanSkate Session # 1 begins
* December 11 - CanPower Level 1 and 2 Session #1 ends
* December 12 - CanPower Level 3 and up Session #1 ends
* December 12 and 14 - CanSkate Session #1 ends
* January 9 and 11, 2018 - Canskate Session #2 begins
Practices for the Gala are well under way and running smoothly. The Gala will take place in Rink 1. Please let all your friends and family know about this. ADMISSION IS FREE!! What a wonderful way to complete our season!!
CANPOWERSKATE IS A GO!!!
We will be starting CanPowerSkate on Monday, October 19th.
Forms can be picked up on the club's bulletin boards at the rink and are available HERE on our website.
It was celebration day at the rink! Skaters, coaches and surprise guests gathered to toast Selena Van Aert. Selena is on her way to Florida to start rehearsals for Disney on Ice!
The application deadline has passed and we are busy wrapping up final details for the competition! Will you be joining us? Follow the event on Facebook.
The Quesnel Figure Skating Club is raising money for the CNC Regional Championships through our Skate-A-Thon program. Please have a look at the poster and pick up your pledge forms in Rink 2 during ice times. Thanks in advance for your participation skaters! Good Luck!
As many of you know, the Quesnel Figure Skating Club will be hosting the 2015 CNC Regional Championships January 23-25, 2015. We are looking forward to hosting this event and for the ability to showcase our town, talent, and skaters! The deadline to apply for this event is December 28, 2014. Please visit this LINK to register!
We are now accepting registration for Session 2 of CanSkate which begins January 6th & 8th! To download a copy of the forms, please follow the link, or pick up a copy on the bulletin board at the arena! Hope to see you there!